If money is not a problem

What speakers would you buy if you had unlimited funds?
donaudio
I'd have to worry about what sounded best on my yacht, jet and beach house too...wonder if I could hire Wilson audio?
Hello Mrjstark: My audio dealer told me someone in the SF Bay Area did just that. Cost him around 5 million.

I myself am a simple man..... probably B&W 802D provided I have the right surroundings i.e. no neighbors within listening range, detached house......
There's a guy who poured the concrete foundation of his listening room into 2 bass horns and mounted huge drivers into it. Claims -0 db down to 10 hz (I believe).

There's a blog and pictures somewhere out there, can't find it right now.

That's what I'd do first!
Von Schweikert VR11. And the room to go with it. I'd move up to Art Audio's best electronics also. So please send me the money to do it. That is why you asked the question isn't it?

Blessings, Bob
If money is not a problem, what brand of speakers would not be MY problem either. I would pay whatever to bring Preservation Hall Jazz Band to my mega-mansion for an exclusive, private performance. Then I would check with my publicist to see if she can book Michael Bolton at http://www.grabow.biz/Contemporary/MichaelBolton.htm.

Of course, the sound engineers that come with these packages can bi-amp their mega-wattage PA speakers for me. I wouldn't really care about THD or codecs, because in the end, it's only music.