16K to Spend. Help me make the end all Upgrade.

Hi, I'm in the process of upgrading my speakers; Aerial 10t's. I need to upgrade the speakers for a couple of reasons, one being the waf. I'm looking to get the best 2ch stereo speakers out there for 15-17K. I'm currently looking at Revel Studio2s and Dynaudio Saphires (although I don't think they're physically attractive so waf would be a factor), also possibly interested in JM labs 1037be's. I really wanted to get people's opinions as to what else is out there, what's better or comparable to these speakers. I don't want to upgrade these speakers again so I'm looking for something to hold me over for a long time to come.
baraeryo
Von Schweikert has come out with a new speaker that fits your budget and room. It's called the unifield 3. It is like a mini VR9. It has a small footprint and comes in glossy wood or piano gloss black finishes. It features state of the art drivers and cabinet construction while holding high WAF. Well worth looking into.

Blessings, Bob
Thanks everybody for the responses. Just took a look at the Von Schweikert and although they have a small footprint their dual cabinet design don't appeal to me. Any opinions on the Revel Studio2s??? I thought the JM Labs 1037s looked good too, I haven't had a chance to test them out just yet though. The Avalons look pretty good too. I've also taken a look at Eggleston Works "The Nine" and that looks pretty decent, I just don't know if a dealer has it in my area though we'll see.
Take a listen to the Gradient Helsinki 1.5 or Pioneer S-2EX, both $7.5K, and put the rest of your budget toward the Spectron.
Avalon Indra has been favorably commented upon in the threads, and deserves a listen.
Now I'm debating as to whether to move up to the Salon2's; much better bass response than the Studios.