totem winds any info

i heard and fell in love with the new totem winds. in fact i just ordered them. but i cant seem to find any real info on them anywhere. so just looking for anyone that has them or knows alot about them. im trading up from dali helicon 400 mk2.
ltleo74
I heard them over the weekend. Loved the sound. Great speakers.
They are most likely not as resolving or detailed as the Dalis but they are still very coherent and nicely balanced top to bottom. Very musical and engaging. Can play loud without strain and are very good for long listening sessions. The sound they produced did not cause any kind of fatigue. I wouldn't hesitate about the purchase. Enjoy!
I don't know how much of a significant step up the Winds will be form the Dali's. I agree with Audiphile1 about the sound of the Winds, but I think they'll be more of a lateral step. I would say hear them yourself if you can, as I'm sure audphile1 would ;)
few more things I'd like to add to the discussion:
the Winds will probably appear to you, at least initially, as having bolder sound with bigger bass impact.

Dali MS4 and MS5 that I have heard(I'm sure your 400MkII share same Dali house sound) have very fast and articulate bass. They do go plenty deep so the extension of the bass is not what I am talking about. It's the flavor of the bass. Dali have the kind of bass that is fast and impresses you with its definition and detail. Kind of keeps you on your toes.

The bass of the Winds will most likely appear to blow you away with quantity and in comparison to the Dali may sound a bit bigger, slower but will probably have greater impact.

I also think that the Totems do not give you that clear of a window on the recording. Dalis do.

Two different sounding speakers.
Both the Dali and the Totems are outstanding though.

As I said before, i wouldn't hesitate. I'd be happy with either speaker.

By the way, what amplifier are you going to use with the Winds?
the amp i will be using are mcintosh 501's mono. and my preamp will be either my shindo montbrison or i just purchased a mcintosh c2300 that i have yet to open. now i have to say after my second listening i think the winds are more detailed, more of a sound stage. they both disappear wonderfully, but the winds give you more depth, you hear more in the far out corners, they are very crisp detailed not fatiguing at all. they both are wonderfull, really, i am selling my dali's even though i only have about 15 hrs on them. i demo the winds with the same set up in the store as i have at home, (monbrison, esoteric dv60 though the amp was a mcintosh tube, 2275 i believe. also heard the winds with a air amp and conrad. you are right, dalis bass is very quick, and deep, it does catch ou off gaurd because you dont think it could come from that speaker, where the wind, is full deep, more gurth, i
i dont think it is a lat move, because they are so different. the winds are little more at 8500 to the dali 7000. so its a tuff spot. though i'll tell you who ever buys my dali's will get one hell of a deal, since im sellinng the center with it. and they are beyond mint.