Anyone hear BPT Cirrus at RMAF 2008?

I checked these out on Audiogon and the BPT site. They certainly LOOK fascinating, with top notch drivers and construction. Did anyone have the opportunity to give them a listen? Your impressions?
128x128rja
Incredible speaker especially for the money. Compare it to the Magico Mini's. That ought to start the thread going.
I have heard the Cirrus speakers on two occasions. They are exceptionally good and a great bargain at the asking price. The RAAL ribbon tweater is especially noteworthy for its clean, tranparent, yet unforced sound. I have not had a chance to hear the Magico mentioned above but the Cirrus compares favorably with other monitors I have heard like the Dynaudio C1.
I am actually very interested in these myself. Thanks for starting a thread, as I have not had a chance to hear them in person. Dynaudio C1 and Magico Mini are pretty tall comparisons.
i had the chance to listen to them extensively at this year's rmaf. the big thing i noticed was the way the outperformend their size. like most monitors, they did a great job of conveying the scale of the recording space. also, they did not shy away from my bass tracks they had their limits but i really enjoyed the fact that they could go low enough to smooth out the blend with the subs. the other part i loved was the raal tweeter. i can't say enough good things about the realism of the raal tweeter. the tonality of a cymbal was a bit startling because i felt like i was watching someone play cymbals not just listening to a cd. on day 2 things went up another level. the midrange was wonderful because it blended with the raal and had a lifelike quality that i truly enjoyed. tonally it was a more complete presentation.this , combined with the other feature allowed the cirrus to become a more complete speaker to my ear's . i enjoyed thenm very much. i'm looking forward to what next year's rmaf will bring from chris and ryan.