Office System -- Low Volume Speakers

I am looking for speakers for an office system. I am using a Vincent Audio SV-236 (100W/Ch hybrid) as an integrated amp--so I have plenty of power for this application. My source is a Polk Audio XRt12 XM radio reference tuner.

Particularly, I am looking for something that sounds good at low volumes and that is NOT fatiguing. I play the full spectrum of music, but mostly classical and jazz (as well as talk radio). Monitors would be prefered over stand mounnted, but I am considering Totem Arros.

I am looking for something used (or demo) under $750.00.
tabascocat1994
era speakers from peachtree....era are good on the eyes, ears and pocket,dwhitt
For low volume work I assume you don't need a lot of bass. Consider the less expensive full-range drivers from Omega loudspeakers.
NHT A-10 or A-20 used would be perfect..but use their amps and sell the one you have. Used they fall into your price range.

Note: if you buy one of these, make sure they come with the special cables that run between the amps and the speakers...they have orange cable covers.
the totem arros would be an excellent choice. i used to own them for my den setup in my last house. i sold them andwent with the totem taw in-wall speakers in my new den.