Von Schweikert VR-5 vs Revel Salon2

Has any one had an opportunity to compare the Salon2's to the Von Schweikert VR-5SE/Anni's and be able to share opinions? Thanks.
cvman
Barry - If you want to advertise your speakers, take out an ad. Poor taste to do it here, regardless of disclosure.
Precisely, the dealer ads on these boards masquerading as informed opinions are *always* in poor taste, regardless of disclosure.
if you listen to the revels or any speaker for the matter, make shure you listen to a wide selection of gear. the better speakers these days often sound like what they are attached to. the poster who said they had a mid hall perspective just happened to discribe the sound of bAT AND ML GEAR ! both having a more distant or laid back sound. I have heard the salons sound forward and bright, and full and warm depending on what they are hooked up to. as for soundstage I have not heard better, in fact in one demo it was in a dedicated home theater [ custom room ,all revel ]
and during on song the soundstage was so big I thought for shure the dealer was cheating and it was in 5.1 stereo surround , so I got up and put my ear up to the gems on the side walls, and to my astonishment , they were not on ! I had been listening in just stereo the whole song !!
the sound was just huge, with layer after layer of detail ,this was by far the best sound staging I have heard anywhere.. good luck, chrissain