Small sub

Looking for a subwoofer to try with monitors. Needs to be quite small and must be fast/articulate. Will be for 2 channel only.
jamesw20
Check out the review on the Totem Acoustic Storm sub:

Affordable Audio - Aug 2007:
http://www.affordableaudio.org/TotemStorm.pdf
PMC TLE1 has dual 6 1/2 inch drivers and a flat frequency response down to 22Hz. It's not a square box but a slim rectangular box that may fit your criteria of being small. It pumps out quality bass with the internal Bryston amps rated at 150W and totally kills my Dali SWA-12 with a 12" driver. Big drivers don't necessarily guarantee better quality bass or the ability to go lower down the frequency ladder.
Post removed 
This is for those that suggested the Mini-vee. Is it musical? Consider I have set it in perfect condiction such location, room design, x-over, etc., will I be able to hear all diff notes from the Bass guitar or the double bass instrument?
In theory, 2000 watts is a lot of power, therefore, its coil, suspension foam, and all other material ought to be firm and hard which describe a little favor to HT category; big power for shaking the ground.
A simple good, great, or highly recommend suggestion is left some doubt in me to pull the trigger.
Has anyone tried the Mosscade subs?
Thanks,