Utopia Skala / Alto speakers anyone hear them both

Also curious if anyone has run conrad johnson lp140's or premier 140's through either of these speakers and had any luck with there sound. I'm just trying to see what I want to do to the system I am building. AAAHHH God help me!!!.

Thanks Mike.
rediculus
and by the way experimenting with 2002 year utopia Be line I find that there is one litle and absolutely no cost require upgrade which will make treble sound more efortlessy without stress on trasients or badly recorded male vocals. it will do a revolution but it will be noticeable I woud say many times more than any cable influence.
I didn't think that there is a Nova EM or Maestro EM. Currently, there are only three speakers in the new Utopia III line (as listed on Focal's website): Diablo, Scala and Grande EM. Do you have information to the contrary? I do agree that the Diablo is extraordinary having heard it at Audio Unlimited.
Linkster,

There will be a Nova replacement (whether called the Maestro or otherwise) and a Nova EM which should slot in around where the old Grand Be used to be. The last I heard (which was several months ago)they are scheduled to be released this fall.
Elviukai,

Thanks for the information. It will be interesting to compare the Alto to the Scala to hear what Focal have been able to do when comparing apples to apples; it's particularly interesting to hear that the new line has a more intimate presentation. However, I'm even more interested to hear how the Nova replacement compares against the Isis as the pricing I'm hearing on the Nova EM is a little bit crazy imo (although one would hope that given the euro's decline against the dollar, Focal would adjust their prices accordingly).
for customers Maestro will come out in a two three month or so , Nova Em litle bit later. It passed some time when I last heard alto, it was with top ayre and esoteric gear, valhala cables line.(much more expensive than speakers)but i remeber it has nice ,accurate and traditionaly to focal -warm sound(midrange bloom) Scala is much more dynamic sounding in midrange and treble and more three dimensional with better sense of space and most important is does not sacrife "easy flow of music".. the same wartmth is still here.

as for diablo- diablo comparing with scala not so dynamic=lively but its calm and smooth all the way no matter what record.

as for Isis, I DID NOT heard it , but i perfectly know the drivers and litle bit their enginiers xover implementation. isis should be more imediacy sounding and very good on audiophile female voices, on clasical works, other material it likely WILL be(unless isis will do revolution) be somewhat hard , cold sounding ,unless you using tube amps-they will round a litle bit that c173n midrange. if you like very trasparent and very dynamic,fast and lively but somewhat cold/sterile studio sound like midrange -isis may be a solution, if you like litle bit(still very good) slower smoother midrange .

as fow lows there wil be oposite- nova will be bullet fast real life like performance and way better in that respect than iris. if you in a clasical music nova will show what EM are capable of. iris in bass would be better on rock and electronic. I am prety sure, but to clear myself i DID NOT heard iris.