Utopia Skala / Alto speakers anyone hear them both

Also curious if anyone has run conrad johnson lp140's or premier 140's through either of these speakers and had any luck with there sound. I'm just trying to see what I want to do to the system I am building. AAAHHH God help me!!!.

Thanks Mike.
rediculus
Scala- more bright, briliant tonality hights with a little bit sibilanse, litle bit more agressive in mids. Shy in midbass.

Maestro-punchy,dynamyc and efortless at higher levels. transparent and more open in midrange, good soundstage and overal coherence. Inspite mids are more pronounced they are not agressive or forward but very smooth all the way.
From a very short comparison listening session, the things that stood out between the Maestro and the Scala are: (i) punchier, tauter bass of the Maestro, (ii) more transparent midrange of the Maestro and (iii) removal of the last semblance of warmth by the Maestro.

If you have the space, the Maestro is clearly the superior speaker to the Scala; unfortunately, I don't currently have the space or I would probably own the Maestro.
Elviukai and Bar81: very good points, thanks. I am curious also on the upcoming Utopia3 subwoofer ($20K), with say the Diablos. I am so very interested in the monitor/sub vs ful range debate. In this case (Utopia3 sub) will be one of the best (if the best) in the world.
Diablo+Sub combination (and in that respect most other similar 6.5"+1" monitors i have heard) sounds diferent from fulrange. with monitor+sub you will not be able to enjoy fullrange orchestra or lets say feel uper bass percusion intrument hits physicaly- its imposible task. or to play loud without any hint strain or compression.

however if you afer small jazz/clasical works or female/male voice (inspite bigger clasical works and opera voices) and need to save space- Diablo +sub would be option. at least to theese points Diablo+ utopia III sub would be more or less similar to Scala, (and from personal expierence) diablo being more open in midrange than Scala as well as much heavier midbass- good and elegant solution in big roms. but no way this combo will compete head to head with Maestro.
I heard Diablo and Scala in the same room. I also heard many other speakers during similar time (but different setup) such as Cremona M, Amati, Vienna Kiss, Sophia, etc.

Scala was by far the most memorable speakers. I liked Diablo too and thought (before hearing Scala) that they had the best clarity by some margin. However Scala blew everything away. Have not listend to Mastro - and better that I didn't...

What minimum amp do you think would be required for Scala?

How do you think Scala compares with other speakers at its price range? I liked Scala's ability to paint a very wide musical picture with pinpoint imaging + exterme intimacy and substance in vocal, particularly female vocal, really won me over more than anything else I've heard.