Klipsch RF62 vs Def Tech BP7004?

I am posting this for a friend of mine, he have a funky layout for his listening room, so he is wondering a pair of Klipsch RF62 or RF82 with Klipsch RT-10D corner-designed sub or should he consider a speaker with a built-in sub like Definitive Technology BP7004? His room is carpeted 23' wide x 16' D with multiple openings and windows - he will mainly use this as a HT/Music 60%/40% (music: rock and Jazz) - Your help willl be greatly appreciated! He asked me and I'm stumped... I never demoed the Def Tech, I'm just a little leary about built in sub inside a speaker cablinets.... Any thoughts/ideas? Thanks again...
wader1971
I've had those BP 7004's and I thought they were great speakers. Very dynamic, the built in subs were fantastic on movies. All in all a fantastic, easy to drive speaker. With a good reciever it's an excellent and satisfying setup.

I have not liked any of the Klipsch I have heard outside of their Heritage series, which is still stellar.

Good luck.
Is there any other floorspeakers out there with built-in amp/subwoofer? I'm also thinking of this avenue myself? Cost-effective and room space....
Definitive makes great speakers if you just want to have fun and not take yourself or the hobby too seriously. I just bought a pair of BP7000SC's to use in a *gasp* 2 channel system. I haven't even gotten a chance to hook them up yet but I expect them to do just fine and be able to move a lot of air, which is what I want.