Cremona M worth it?

This thread has been banned for I don't know why!!!
Reason for my thread is that I want to own a pair myself and I want owners of these speakers to tell us how good they are. I will be replacing Thiels 3.6 with them. I have CJ Premier 350 power. Thanks.
luna
I had a pair of Cremona M's for a few months. I sold them because I did not feel they reproduced voices properly. They just did not sound natural to me. They added an electronic sounding artifact to women in particular. I was using them with ARC Ref gear, and McIntosh gear. There was a review somewhere on them the noted this voice irregularity, but the reviewer still seemed to like them. For me, innacurate vocal reproduction is a definite deal breaker. Frustrating, because they looked beautiful in my room, and I wanted to like them.
Hi Dbarger, I have listened to them and found the vocals quite detailed and nice, but not as romantic as the old version. Could you explain what unnatural does it seems to you?
They had probably 200 hours on them. I am sure you will say that is not enough, and maybe it isn't, but I have not found that the fundamental character of a speaker to change that much that I felt I would be satisfied. I understand many are happy with them. That is why they make different flavors, I guess... I think maybe the review that noted the vocal glitch was the Kessler review in HiFi News, perhaps??
I am not saying they were awful. They were not to my liking.
No, I think you mean this review by Neil Gader:

http://www.avguide.com/review/sonus-faber-cremona-m-loudspeaker

I'm having the Cremona M's over myself at the moment, after hearing them in four different locations already. I will soon let you know what my final judgement is ;-)