Sold in one day

Someone listed an ARC ref-75 yesterday with the SE upgrade. Didn't last a day.
taters
Taters, great bunch of people. They are very influential yet they are not elected by anyone and don't answer to anyone.
It's true...by insisting these amps are utterly overpriced and marketed to naive suckers, I can drive the prices down to where I would buy one...then immediately sell it back onto the naive sucker market which, apparently, is booming.
JMcgrogan2, some things can't be brought new any longer. My preamp is not in production any longer and used gives me quite a bargain and it is already broken in. I got an $18,000 preamp for $9,800. In our realm of high end audio, these products are usually taken care of better than ones children. Buying used is a big part of the hobby for me (agreed, I have been VERY fortunate). It is fun and I would not normally justify spending $18k for a preamp. $9800 was a no brainer (for me).
Phd ...

Have you ever considered that perhaps the "problem with America" lies at the feet of rotten politicians who collect $300,000 for each one hour speech, bank 100s of millions of dirty dollars, and then with their slick salesmanship, convince the dupes that the so called 1% are the evildoers? Equal opportunity trumps equal outcomes any day of the week.

Happy listening.
Oregonpapa, yes I have taking into account that many politicians are at the core of corruption and agree with your statement. If there exists an evil entity who's main objective was to completely take over the USA but had to go through the back door using corrupt politicians, they wouldn't have to look too far.