Coincident Super Eclipse or Devore Nines?

I currently own the Super Eclipses and love them, but wish they had a more revealing midrange and top end. I actually like the vocals when they are pushed forward a bit and I find the coincidents good, but not great at that. Would the Devore's do this? I listen to rock and alternative so am looking for bass drive and snap with details on the highs/mids.

Will be driven by Pass XA30.5 amp. Thanks
arbuckle
Are your speakers wired internally with Extreme cable? If not, that will definitely bring the sound forward. Also, I think that Coincident cable in general present a pretty revealing picture. I've been using the Extreme ICs and the CST1 speaker cables and like them very much.
I imagine a tube amp would push the vocals forward more than the Pass Labs solid state amp.

Have you tried a tube amp with the Super Eclipse speakers?
Hi, yes it has the extreme wiring. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them very much just wondering if the DEvores would be different? Also, have not tried tube amp yet. Thanks
In my system, the XA-60.5 produces a balanced tonal image, whereas several tube amps have "pushed" the mids forward, which is a common trait of tube amps.

Do you use a tube or solid state preamp? A tube preamp may do what you seek, depending on the make and model.

I don't believe changing your speakers is the answer to reaching your goal.
I agree with Chayro.Already having extreme wiring in your speakers,there is alot to be gained by having extreme speaker cable and interconnects.Should bring the sound more forward and further decrease any veil that you may have and not realise is there.
Switching to the devores (harder to drive)would cause a dead end ampwise and tubes, IMO would give you the mids(perhaps a 300b) you seem to be looking for.