Upgrading from Wilson Sophia 2's?

Currently using these in a 14x25 room. Enjoying them for the most part, but they can sound aggressive and make mediocre recordings sound like crap and be somewhat fatiguing. Iā€™m interested in trying something that is slightly more forgiving without sacrificing a lot of detail, air, dynamics, etc.

Any suggestions?

Associated equipment (preamps still in flux):

Amps
Pass XA 100.5 monoblocks

Preamps ā€“ Tube
Audio Valve Eclipse
Cary SLP-05

Preamps ā€“ SS
Fire H20
Wyred 4 Sound STP SE
Pass XP-20

Sources:
ModWright Transporter
Raven One TT / Triplanar / Dynavector XV-1s

Thanks.
madfloyd
to the OP- i'm not sure i agree that treating the front wall is the right thing to do. from all i've read, unless you have dipoles---it really isn't that necessary.

i've owned the Sophia 1s btw, and never have found them fatiguing in th eleast---unlike the WP 6s.
I have found them more Aggressive then Fatiguing. But we all hear different and we all have different rooms. When I had my Maxx 2 they were to aggressive for me no matter what amps I used. But it all comes down to personal taste at this price point.

BTW I thought the Sophia II was Wilson's better speaker and in most rooms there best speaker.
Mtdking,

Please define aggressive as compared to fatiguing. Just curious what you hear. And for sure there is no speaker w. perfect highs.
Based on what you are looking for the Silverline Bolero speakers may be just perfect for you. They sound exactly like what you described in this thread.
See here for plenty of great alternative suggestions with no mention of Wilson Sophia. I like the last suggestion - Active PMC great detail but not fatiguing.