Upgrading from Wilson Sophia 2's?

Currently using these in a 14x25 room. Enjoying them for the most part, but they can sound aggressive and make mediocre recordings sound like crap and be somewhat fatiguing. Iā€™m interested in trying something that is slightly more forgiving without sacrificing a lot of detail, air, dynamics, etc.

Any suggestions?

Associated equipment (preamps still in flux):

Amps
Pass XA 100.5 monoblocks

Preamps ā€“ Tube
Audio Valve Eclipse
Cary SLP-05

Preamps ā€“ SS
Fire H20
Wyred 4 Sound STP SE
Pass XP-20

Sources:
ModWright Transporter
Raven One TT / Triplanar / Dynavector XV-1s

Thanks.
madfloyd
So I guess you like these better than the Monsters you had recommended earlier, Dave?
Read Dave's posting history.

Every new component is a revelation.

Until the next one.

And the one after that.

And the one after that one, too.

Even the one after 909.
It must be staisfying to never explore and discover new audio gear or to not have any excitement about your purchases. Above all else, it must be absolutely blissful to never add any value or practical opinion on a post. Audiofeil helps so many people with his incisive wit and gorilla style commentary. Check his threads for a wealth of useful information about how everyone else knows so much less than himself. You are so special...you!
I don't always agree with Audiofeil, not that everyone agrees with me, but he said what I would have liked. It is great your are pleased with what you have Dave but your posts are so predictable and over the top in recommending what you have and boldly declaring your gear as best, until, as Audiofeil says, you replace it. Just look at your recent post on speakers, declaring, "Maggie 3.6R's and 20.1's...all the rest pale in comparison." Well, these have been around for quite some time and you are just now declaring them king as you now own them, before you were proclaiming others as royalty.
I am passionate about anything I do regarding audio. Learning about audio requires owning and living with alot of different equipment. Only over time can one get a more accurate handle on what one owns and how it stacks up against whatever else has been tried. Most all of the gear I've owned has been well respected and definately first rate stuff...my personal waxing and waning regarding any particular piece of equipment is a depiction of my experences over time. To be as candid as I am with my feelings and findings enevitably gives gasoline for those who would rather torch the message than inquire for elucidation or feedback regarding a particular comment. Pretending to act like the all seeing, all knowing, all judging God of the Audiophiles is pretentious and of no real value to anyone. Over the years, I have had an extensive array of gear and have talked at length about said equipment. As a result of my posts, I have had the opportunity to interface with many interested and questioning fellow A'gon members, both on and off the web. Most of our interactions have been mutualy beneficial. When one offers no real information or in-depth information regarding first hand experiences with their own personal systems, there can be no benefit to casting off "out of context" quotes and blanket assertions. If I read a post, I take it at face value, question what I wish and then decide if I've learned something beneficial. Anyone can find fault with someone...it takes a more mentaly stable adult to enter into a conversation.