Goodmans Speakers

Does anyone know anything about Goodmans of England Audiom 852 woofers? I found a pair of them together with a matching pair of Goodmans Midax 100 horns. I have searched high and low on the www and have found no information whatsoever on these woofers. They have very low serial numbers so I expect the production run was not long.

These must be the heaviest 12 inch drivers I have ever lifted! They are rated at 45 British watts RMS.

Thanks
ferggg
Rudy B. is undoubtly turning over in his grave [ I assume he has passed on] to be called British. British watts are the same as American ones, they just tended not to lie as much as some over here. I have some old books if I can find them and will try to get you some info.
I have found an 1968/9 British HIFI Yearbook but they were made after that time. An Audiom 81 is listed then but it was a 15" woofer. Also a Midax 650 is listed. So I would guess that they were made sometime in the 70s. I have had Yearbooks from other years but they quit publishing the book sometime around then so I may not have them for the relevant period. The best thing would be to go to the HIFI Wigwam, which despite its name is a British forum and post an inquiry there. Sorry not to be more help. Stan
Thanks for the helpful replies. They really are quite a rare speaker. I'll keep searching.