B&W 801 vs 803s

About to finish my home theater room have B&W 803s right now and have a chance to upgrade to 801. both are nautilus series.. my room is 13 feet by 24 feet with 8 foot cieling. do you think the 801 are to big for my room. thanks for your opinions in advance..
palermo100
If you are going to upgrade, open the possibilities with different speakers. I am one of those who doesn't particularly like B&W's ....owned the 801's at one time.
I also had 801s.If you like the 803s you will like the 801s more, they are considerably better. You room is big enough but remember they like a lot of power.
thank you for the info. stringreen why dont you like B&W and what speakers would you suggest. Im open to trying something differant. what other brands should i try and why, what makes them better then what I have and give me details please..Stanwal I have audio research pushing my speakers now with meridian pro and dvd player.. i would like to know what else works well with my present setup or future one im considering like i said i will listen with a open mind..thanks agian guys for your opinions.