Hyperion 938 or Defenitive Technology Mythos ST??

Anyone heard both? Which of these two would you prefer starting from a pure sound quality point?

Here's my story...
I'm a happy owner of the Hyperion 938 and was considering upgrading to the 968 flagship model. I contacted a dealer about this and he told me i could do better for less money by buying hte DefTech Mythos ST!?! Is he joking? I was a bit shocked when he told this as the Hyperion 938 allready got rave reviews and is very good Price/quality wise. How could a speaker for almost half the price be better?? I didn't found any direct comparisons from both speakers when i google for them.
Are the Mythos actually like the 938 soundwise but much better or just different in sound?
rcduck7
Rcduc7 - Yes, I checked this forum and found a lot of info. I might be a little turned off by Paradigms brightness while my class D amp is not very forgiving. I replaced tweeter in Paradigms with Morel Supreme 110 but could never properly integrate it (it is not trivial). Midrange was also a little muddy at least in comparison to Hyperions. I like relaxed but detailed and dynamic sound of Hyperions but it is hard to get used to shiny black piano finish. One positive thing is that scratch or dent can be fixed by piano restoring shop while dent or scratch on wooden veneer might be impossible to remove. Next step is to improve room - the most expensive part of stereo system.
I think Hyperion is nearly out of business unfortunately.
They start to sell at dealer priecs everywhere, even in countries where they had a distributors, that's definitely a bad sign.

As they use proprietary drivers i think you should really think about it twice.

The 968 are very good speakers however.
My Hyperion 906 that i use as surrounds are also very bright, they have about the same sound as the 938 but are a bit more forward and with much emphasis on the highs.
But i found they sound rather very good when adding a resistor of about 5 to 8 ohm at the + terminal of the tweeter.
The amp then would have to work a little harder though.
I also use Rothwell in-line attenuators, which made the sound more analogue and less bright.
Maybe you should try something similair?
Trendy - my dealer told me that it is only a rumor and Hyperion is introducing new speaker in January i $10k range.