Von Schweikert or Westlake Audio

I am choosing between the Von Schweikert VR 4SR MK3 or the Westlake BBSM-10 VNF.Can anyone tell me which speakers would sound more dynamic n refined overall?I mean better bass control n better resolution in the mid n high?Is Plinius SA Reference a good amp to go along with these speakers?
bebopman1706
Von Schweickerts love good clean power - the Plinius SA Reference should work well. Many VSA owners end up monoblocking or bi-amping for best results.
Thanks for the info.Is one SA reference sufficient or I need 2 of those?Which monoblocks would work well other than SA Reference?
"sufficient" is a relative word. More power is always better. There have been excellent results obtained from Pass Labs and McIntosh (solid state) as well as VAC and VTL(tubes), among many others.

There is an excellent VSA thread on Audiocircle that you can easily access from the VSA website under "contacts" and then "meet VSA customers". It is the perfect place to get additional info re: what would work best. The guys there are very helpful and have lots of VSA experience - it is an excellent place to get the guidance you seek.
Bebopman, my friend with the VR 4SEs is currently using BAT VK-150 monoblocks. Sounds awesome.

One of the posters above mentioned that VSA speakers love power. True, but (as always) it also depends on your room and what type of music you listen to. I have tried my modest CJ Premier 11A with the 4SEs, and while it certainly did not have the bass slam of the VK-150 it sounded very good overall. I actually preferred it to the BAT amp for midrange liquidity.

That's one of the great things abut the VS 4 speakers - they are about as versatle a speaker as I have ever heard. They can rock with tremendous bass slam, but also exhibit delicacy and subtleties in small, quiet musical passages. Great speakers if they work for you in your room.
Thanks for coming back to me BR.I looked up the BAT website but unfortunately Bat is not sold in my country or in the region where I live.I wondered if anyone out there has actually heard of the Plinius SA Reference driving the VR4 with their latest Tautoru pream.I heard the amp is really best value for money coz it out performs a lot of other stereo power amps which r sold for more money.Yes,I do like tubes.I can get my hands on the big VTLs(there is a VTL dealer here)but that is a bit out of my budget for the time being.I had also thought about the MAC 501 monoblocks but they sound a bit laid back for my taste.Plus they do cost more than the SA Reference.Anyway,thanks