Harbeth HLP3ESR

Anyone heard these new baby harbeths ? how are they compared to the HLP3es2 ?
Can these be driven harder than the previous model?
Would appreciate some inputs.
nolitan
Although I have not listened to the Linn, I suspect one won't get higher degree of dynamics and slam other than an LFD/Harbeth pairing. The flabby bass reported by Coverto may be due to the limitations of the small P3ESR as this speaker won't be able to give any deep taut bass compared to other bookshelves or speakers designed for strong bass reproduction. In fact, the bass-shy Totem Model 1 has better bass response compared to the P3ESR. The strength of the P3ESR lies in the midrange and musicality. If rock n' roll music sounds bad on the Harbeth driven by LFD, one might need to look at a different speaker. I have tried quite a few amps and the LFD remains the most dynamic amp that is able to give a raw sound with jump factor on the seemingly warm and smooth Harbeth.
I finally these speakers few days ago out of the box and was just stunned how much improvment it had over the older HLPes2s.
The air, the clarity, the bass articulation, the refinement and lovely seductive midrange!
Its a keeper.
To those planning to upgrade their P3s, by all means go for it.
They are good. I have compared Harbeth's to speakers FIVE times the price - the Harbeth midrange was better.
So I'm Curious, as a long-time Spendor S100 owner, do the Harbeth's qualify as "Super Spendors"!?
I have had these speakers for 6 months. Running them with an Accuphase e-530 which is 30 watts of Class A. I think this combo has become my perfect small room setup. Have tried lots of speakers in this small room of mine (11 x 12) and this setup is just crazy good - detail, no fatigue, does great things with computer fed audio - my perfect home office system. On all day long on weekends and the years of experimentation are over.
More to discover