Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
@barruch86. Thanks. I'm running gato fm6 speakers, kr audio va 900 integrated amplifier. Resonessence mirus dac. Ear acute CD player. High fidelity URR power cord. Clarity organic power cord. High fidelity ultimate interconnects, atlas mavros speaker cables. Thanks for your response. Glad you answered my question directly. As far as sound I'm happy. I'm tube rolling my ear acute CD player to tune it right in to what I like. @audiolabyrinth. The acute CD player is really good. As far as what I've heard I only liked the soulutions 540 and the accuphase a little better. Dave Baskin let me hear those 2 players in the past. See you are not the only one good at copy and paste. Lol. Keith do what makes you happy and if Tara labs does it. Then do it. The hell with everybody else. Lol.
Good post john-jmcgrogan2, you always said there are many different flavors to audio, everyone doesn't like the same.
This thread is up to 366,642 views!, by the way, I do not respond to crap!, appreciate you Isochronism, you know me, many others over the years know my post are true!, calvinj, I wanted to see how bad some of these people can hang them selfs to look bad! ,, that is what I've been doing, works everytime, you think,lol.
The Grandmaster Evolution Digital

This is new to the market place.

The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect uses a pair of RSC® Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductors.

In the AES/EBU format, the conductors are critically spaced to ensure an exacting 110 Ohm characteristic impedance; this  is the AES/EBU format used with XLR connectors. The RSC Gen 3 conductors are smaller than the Gen 2 version, and this provides a more extended bandwidth for the digital signal.

The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses a system of woven filaments constructed from small Teflon tubes, to expand and displace the shield further away from the signal carrying conductors. In this way, the Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect is able to reduce digital distortion, called ‘jitter’.*(Jitter explains why Digital cables sound different from on to another)

The Grandmaster Evolution Digital cable is simply the most astonishing digital cable in the world today. No cable comes close except the Zero Evolution Digital interconnect.

Optimized RCA-75 ohm & XLR-110 ohm AES/EBU configurationAnti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper shieldSupplied with TARA Labs exclusive HFX Floating Ground Station featuring ISM technologyRSC Gen 3 SA-OF8N copper in-line hand polished conductorsOptimized geometryGen 3 conductor eliminates coloration and distortion & jitterExceptionally revealing of low-level ambient and spatial informationPhenomenal die-electric construction and rectangular sold core conductors create an unbelievable, vanishingly low noise floor.