Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
I am sad to say that my tubes also failed while still under warranty. I contacted my dealer and also send an email to Elrog notifying the issue.

The tubes were sent back to Elrog and arrived there this week. I expect that as a solid company in our industry and looking forward to grow their brand name they make good the warranty and send me a replacement pair.

In this very competitive industry (I can tell you by experience) there is no way a company can survive without standing up for their quality and service.
Hi Matthias,

I just chat with Gary. He already had conversation with Klaus and confirmed that he received my pair and found fault with one of tube.

I sent you message with the requested info.

Thanks!
Hi Brf,
My experience with Trueaudiophile has been excellent. But, I am not sure if they still carry Elrog tubes. You better call them. If they do, I can recommend them.
Matthais, I am having difficulty locating you using the member search function. If you could PM me, I should be able to respond to your message. By the way, my serial numbers are 9443 and 9477.
I got a pair of ER300B from TrueAudiophile in March 2015. One of tubes has failed in June 2015. As per TrueAudiophile request I shipped tubes directly to the factory.
Here is from the email from TrueAudiophile regarding conversation with the factory:
... I went over it very calmly with him explaining he needs to honor the warranty. He refused. He then hung up on me....
I also email to Elrog stating tubes S/N, date of purches etc. No reply.