New Bel Canto REF600M using NCORE

Wow!!..Looks like John hit another home run at Bel Canto with the just released REF 600M using NCORE amplifiers. 300 watts into 8ohms. $4500.00 a pair. The REF 1000M is out of production. I have a feeling this is Bel Canto's best amp ever below the Bel Canto Black. Look forward to Guido checking it out.
audiozen
I also have a 60w/ch bel canto c5i to compare. this is current model still also with ice power.

Also recently I've auditioned rogue Sphinx and pharaoh integrated.

I could easily live with any of these though none sound exactly the same they all perform quite well overall. I have never attempted an ab comparison. Just a general determination of thumbs up or thumbs down. Thumbs up for all! I can't see ever straying from class d at this point unless some sexy set or something totally new and different sucks me in someday.
From what I read, NCORE (and also UcD) seems to be sonically step above what ICEpower currently offers. But there are other class D manufacturers that are also getting rave feedback, namely Pascal and Anaview. Many people say they are also sonically superior all ICEpower implementations.
I think this is expected, as Hypex, Pascal and Anaview designs are a generation ahead of B&O designs. As Guido commented, probably ICE next generation will get better and may even be sonically preferred over current top choices.
Everyone should try before buying these amplifiers. In many cases, due to upstream components, speakers, room accoutics, etc, the difference between a good ICEpower and an NCORE amplifier may be unnoticed.
Finally, and very important to notice, class D is still evolving. In two years we can expect a new performance jump from several of the many designers. In this scenario, it is critical to try before buy, and maybe target to at least a two generation jump upgrade.
Sebastian is correct... So one more datapoint... ICEpower has not been relegated to the refuse-pile of history by any means... There are today new amp designs based on newest ICEpower modules that are said to have amazing musical performance. One example is the Rowland M125 bridgeable amp.

http://jeffrowlandgroup.com/kb/questions.php?questionid=693

M125 is not a competitor of REF600... Less power and smaller power supply capacity... But I have heard reports according to which this is also an amazing sounding little amp... Sorry, I have not heard M125 yet.

Guido
Guido,
You know I listened to the JR M125 in my system and thought it was great. The M125 does everything very well, but doesn't provide deep bass. It's so good to me, that it convinced me to pursue higher end JR amps and ended up with the JR Continuum S2. I submit the M125 is great for small rooms with monitors.
Hi Richard, you are absolutely right, M125 does not deliver the current required to drive demanding speakers like your Ariel 7Ts... It is more suited for speakers with more moderate handling requirements.

G.