Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
07-21-15: Whatthe
I also own the Vitus sia-025. Have no desire to go back to separates. Been there done that. Now just listen. Which is the whole point.
I'm just sayin ✌️
I hear whatthe you're saying bro. I've kind of been there and done that with integrated amps having owned 4, so for me it's time to evolve into separates. The SIA-025 has a good linestage derived from the SL-102, though of course the full SL-102 is a lot better. I also wanted a bit more control and power to drive my S5's which do like a bit of power, so it became an easy choice. Though the 025 is a remarkable integrated & replaced a Boulder 1060/1010 in my system.
Has anyone paired the L-550AX with Sonus Faber Olympica II's? My research thus far is pointing to the AX, with Hegel and Mac as potentials.
Jerryrocks,
No I have not, but I've used my L-550AX with a pair of ATC SCM 19's with sublime results. The ATC's are very low in sensitivity, but the Lux drives them with aplomb.