Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
It's difficult for me to pinpoint 3 pieces so I will say almost anything from the Baroque Period.
Aram Khachaturian : Violin Concerto, Haydn : Cello Concerto Op. 101; Brahms the 3rd; Anything (or everything) on the CD from Steven Isserlis/Eliot Gardiner : Tchaikovsky Rococo Variations (also contains pieces from Glazunov, Rimsky-Korsakov & Cui).
Never Let Me Go (Bill Evans, Alone); Nuages (Larry Coryell and Philip Catherine, Twin House); I Loved Him (Carol Kidd, The Night we Called it a Day); Air (Swingle Singers and The Modern Jazz Quartet, Place Vendome); and Erbarme dich (Bach, from St. Matthew Passion)(Yo Yo Ma, Simply Baroque). What can I say? There's a lot of achingly beautiful music out there!
I'll only list 3 songs: Here's To Life (Shirley Horn With Strings, Here's To Life) Two For The Road (Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny, Beyond The Missouri Sky) Moonstone (Toninho Horta, Moonstone) - this is a duet with Pat Metheny. This is an excellent album!
I've noticed a few people mention Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in this thread. I strongly recommend a CD called Stokowski Encores (BBC Philmarmonic), where, amongst other gems, there is an orchestral version of the Moonlight Sonata that takes this wonder to a new level.