Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Salectric:
Yes, THAT is where I read the comment! Thanks.
Earlier today I found a number of photos online showing how to position and solder shielding to RCA plugs. I will report back once I've got my Belden IC's assembled and installed in my system.

Best wishes,
Ps
Mitch

Not to worry on what you hear.

I have not heard Belden IC.

I am trying the WE wire in two systems. Oddly to me it sounds as you describe the Belden IC's?

In my main system all Duelund parts and Duelund wire the WE is clear, ragged and my guess is high resonance part with a midrange centric sound.

The upside to the WE wire if you midrange is not quite right this wire brings life to a system.

I hope I can use it for the office system?
Hours are piling on and the gap is closing with the Duelund 2.0.

WE is an interesting product.
Rob,
Have you formed any listening impressions with your modified Dynamo amplifier as of yet? How much of a difference have you heard with the Arizona capacitors?
Charles,
Has anyone compared the WE 16 ga wire with the Belden 9497 wire as speaker cable? Apparently the Belden is used by Shindo as internal speaker wire. Like Western Electric wire it has a cult following in Japan. The Belden is a tightly twisted 16 ga stranded (19x29) tinned copper conductors with PVC insulation. Curious as there are similarities regarding wire gauge, stranded tinned copper, etc. with the difference being the insulation and twist construction.