Nude Turntable Project

I could not fit the whole story in this Forum so have had to add it to my System Page.
I am attempting to hear if a 'naked' DD turntable can sound as good as Raul claims.
Please click the link below to read the story.
NUDE TT81
128x128halcro
Thanks guys,
The Victor sits on 3 hard rubber grommets fixed to the granite edge just as it did on the steel cradle.
View 1
View 2
Aaaaahhhh....๐Ÿ˜ฑ
The feedback problem is still there.....
Even worse if anything..๐Ÿ˜ฐ
This wasn't supposed to be like this...
In desperation I changed the spikes to more substantial ones and then to Stillpoints Ultra Minis.
No difference...โ€ผ๏ธ
In desperation I went to the hardware store and stocked up on all possible FLEXIBLE supports.
No difference with any of them.
This simply makes no sense....
My Raven has none of this feedback at all and it sits on exactly the same shelf as the Victor.
Any ideas guys...?
I need help...๐Ÿš‘
Perhaps you should try an air suspension shelf (see Albert Porter's system thread) or a spring loaded turntable shelf, like the Symposium Isis. I believe either of these would solve the acoustic feedback problem. The new cradle looks really nice!
Henry, are you sure the feedback comes through the shelf? Could it be airborne direct to the cartridge?
It cannot be air-borne feedback Aigenga....
The stylus is in the groove with the turntable motionless and no music coming through the speakers.
When I turn the volume up to a very high level...a low frequency drone begins and then increases in volume without further manual volume input.
The feedback begins when the room is in silence...๐Ÿ”‡