Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Thanks Al, for the detailed explanation. Can you point out where on the lampizator site it states the rectifier filament current needs to between 2.4 to 3.0 amps? I'm currently using the Psvane 274B replica tube. Does this tube have filament current in the correct specified range?
10-27-15: Dracule1
Thanks Al, for the detailed explanation. Can you point out where on the lampizator site it states the rectifier filament current needs to between 2.4 to 3.0 amps? I'm currently using the Psvane 274B replica tube. Does this tube have filament current in the correct specified range?
You're welcome, Dracule. But I didn't say that the site specifies 2.4 to 3 amps. What I said is that the site indicates that the GG is supplied with either the EML 5U4 or the EML 274B. And I said that since those tubes have filament current ratings of 3 amps and 2.4 amps respectively, as can be seen at the emissionlabs.com site, without an ok from Lampi I would be hesitant to substitute a tube having a filament current rating significantly outside of that range. As I see it, doing so would amount to incorporating a design change into the DAC, without any means of knowing what its ramifications may be, in terms of long-term reliability as well as sonics.

I couldn't find a datasheet on the Psvane 274B. FWIW, though, the original Western Electric tube that it is intended to emulate was rated at 2.0 amps, although I wouldn't necessarily assume that the Psvane version is the same.

Regards,
-- Al
Correction. Apparently George at TubeUSA misheard me when I asked him about the 5AR4. He thought I said 5AU4, which draws 4 amps. As Al has pointed out, the 5AR4 draws 2 amps.
Hello, Dracule1, have you solved the issue? What is your impression of the sound?

I am eager to know, since I hope that they don't alter the tube too much for longer use, at the cost of sound. Like I said, I really miss them on my Lampi. :)