Ayon, are there too many ads out there?

I just checked the ads for Ayon. About 50 of them, all with those ''best of show'' mentions. Too much hype is like not enough I guess. What do you think?

Years ago it was all those DK Design ads (now LSA)that were all over the 'Gon, but never as over-exposed as Ayon.
soniqmike
The Dealer you mentioned uses what is known as "creative license" in large doses. The term "best of show" in his belief system is a portable term. I mean one product wins best of show one year, then magically every product is "Best of show", lol! Speaking of portable terms, Ayon is 100% made in China...Koowloon, Hong Kong to be precise. You may notice they stamp "Austria" or "Ayon - Austria" on the back of their components. That is because they can't legally say "Product of Austria" or "Made in Austria". Their products may be designed in Austria, but it is all built in their factory in China with cheap Taiwanese boards.
They must be doing something right or have some serious financial backing. The kind of advertising they are doing on a regular basis is not cheap.
I find it annoying, so not good marketing at all. They take up half the tube integrated "supply."
Yeah too many ads but you know who they are (like it or not) so I would say their ads are working. But because there are so many it does annoy me too.