Speaker decision $3000-3500...help

I have been around auditioning speakers around the $3000-3500 mark.

I am looking for speakers that are musical, open, dynamic with a hint of warmth!
I listen to Soft Rock, Pop and some House/Dance music.
Mostly multi-track and digitally amplified stuff.

I have auditioned PSB, B&W, GoldenEar and Amphions.
I was most pleased with Amphion Helium 520s, since they are very engaging and natural sounding. Jack of all trades.

If you think there are other speakers for my preferences in the price range of 3000-3500, please guide me, i will audition them as well.

Otherwise i will pull the trigger on the Amphions and will need suggestions for Amplification for them. Budget would be $1500.

Please, any advice either on speakers or amplification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
adurlabhji
Many Lucky clients makes you happy, it is that easy :)

So I hope for the mongols that they will learn to think......
Updating things the New M-3 Spatial audio speakers in a Turbo model
Upgraded capacitors, and S model special Titanium Nitrate coating for the ultimate in response. These speakers testing against marks like 3.7 Maggi $new model $3500 Emerald physics brystons best and 208 Revel my brother owns floor stander.Th bass really stands out .the room is energized with tight articulate Bass .a subwoofer will go down perhaps lower but will not energized the room this fast snd articulate.i have a JL audio E -12 sub which is great but the open baffle crested snappy bass like live.
In all my years as a Audiophile no speaker even at $5k did so many things
So well integrated, and works well if even tough acoustic rooms.
Efficiency 94 DB @4 ohms and go down to below 30 HZ is a tough act to follow . I call it a 2.5 speaker for it has a purpose built super broad band compression driver developed with Emenance driver engineers for the test response the compression driver is made in Italy I was told ?
Either the a Turbo,or a Turbo S model is recommended to archive the results I mentioned and with a 45 day trial a no brainer in my opinion.
Can you compare 1D Monitor Audio GX100 vs 6D Dynaudio Focus 160? I don't care what D is it, if it's too revealing, it ain't a good speakers for music, right? To connect to the music, we need E(Emotion) D lol
It is very easy to compare. The new Gold speakers of Monitor Audio use new drivers. Material is lighter and they are these days more connected from the centre. This gives them a faster response. So a beter timing.

They changed the crossovers of the ribbontweeter as well. It has now more authority and the harshness is gone.

When you compare Dynaudio against Dynaudio, the differences are huge. The Monitor Audio is faster, more open en the stage is wider and deeper.

Wen you sell Monitor Audio loudspeakers with an amp what can create a wider and deep stage the distance between the Dynaudio and Monitor Audio becomes bigger.

When you hear music by a wider and deeper stage you will directly hear that music becomes so much more appealing.

My advice: just compare them yourself. The biggest limitation is that most shops in the Netherlands use 2 dimensional amps with Monitor Audio.

Monitor Audio Holland asked me in 2014 what kind of amps the shops use who sell their products. Over 90% is only 2 dimensional.

We test all amps on all parts you judge it for. Stage depth and width is an important part as well.