TTWeights closing their doors

Has anyone heard of this, just caught a recent for sale item from them that mentioned they will be closing their doors for table manufacturing on 12/18/15.
audibleguy
I am angered that TTW chose to slam VPI in this post.  What did VPI ever do to TTW for Larry to go on and on like that?  Personally, I thought the TTW turntables to have way to much bling.  Not a fan at all.  I did have one of TTW brass screw down clamps (2 pounds) for my VPI turntable but it tarnished often and I got sick of having to clean it.. 
Post removed 
I think it's fine you sold your company. Every business needs an exit strategy. I don't know why you would mention a company like VPI. They are known for having good TT for the money. They have never been known for SOTA gear. 
I have read of some owners not happy with speed issues on TTW tables.  I was looking at one time to upgrade to a TTW but research I did kept me from doing so.  I will say I am very please with my VPI table.
I don't think Larry(TTW) was bashing VPI, just stating he used better quality parts. VPI is the king of marketing, frequently shuffling the product line. VPI's business structure reminds me of a NYC Deli-Excessive amount of product-Sides are always an extra cost-Not sure if the product is fresh(new or just refurbished updated design)-Not getting what you paid for.