Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
They don't even have a phono stage from Constellation, if it exists at all. Yeah, a little strange. I like AA and Needle Doctor. Never dealt with AS, bought a few records and cds from MD and didn't like their lousy packaging and overcharged shipping for small items. Chicago..

Jazzcourier,

i hate to break the bad news to you but the Constellation crowd is not AA customer base. If they wanted to do mail order they should of went with Acoustic Sounds or Music Direct. 

AA is a great company for the beginner audiophile. But no one associates AA as being a company that caters to high-end.

i guess they have nothing to lose putting it in their catalog because I am sure there not going to stock it. 

I think from a marketing point of view Constellation made a bad choice if they are really letting AA carry their line. I have a feeling that the OP might be mistaken. But I'll find out soon. I don't think a month goes by that they don't send me their catalogue.

Audio Advisor is showing Constellation. Good for them. Hope they do well with that line 

Wonder how anyone here knows, unless you're an insider, what Audio Advisor's customer base is. 

Personally, I have made purchases from Audio advisor, Music Direct, Sounstage Direct, Acoustic Sounds. Actually, what I've bought most from the last 3 have been music 

As above, we must have counter balance to the "cheap china crap" for certain.  Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
AA seems to sell a bunch of stuff in that price range; Bryston, Krell, Lyra, Clearaudio, VPI and more...