Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
Nor would I.  Parasound is fine gear and delivers tremendous value.  

But to some, value isn't even a consideration.  From the looks of this thread, it seems that where you buy is just as important as what you buy.  Gee, I bought my Viennas from Magnolia so they must be bad - I mean really...who would buy from Best Buy?

I applause AA and Constellation and wish them must success.

I have just spent an hour or so looking at the AA offerings.  They are doing a sensible thing by having gear at multiple price points.  There is not really good reason they shouldn't .  It is a survival strategy.  If the lower priced stuff is routinely defective they would take the heat from the unhappy consumers, therefore I imagine the products are good and good for the money.  My only investment with AA has been some Pangea power cords. 
I'd much rather be stripped naked and humiliated by a dominatrix

Would't we all, but what does that have to w Audio Advisor.
Audio Advisor has been around a very long time,  they must be doing something right as far as business model go's,  instead of trying to sale me the most expensive gear,  or push gear on me , they listen to what I like,  they have even recommended gear that they do not sale,  I know no other audio business that can match the customer service audio advisor has, down to the way they treat you,  polite, respectful,  and honest.