Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
Inna,

Constellation does make a phono-preamp. The problem is it cost as much as a fully loaded Honda Accord.

taters,
I see. AA just got their 'value' line. They are good people. I recently bought $200 Grado phones there, and what the man said was right on. He was not in a hurry, didn't try to convince me to get Grado Rererence instead, headphone amp etc. Very professional. I also bought a few pieces from them in the past, same attitude.
I am surprised to see AA getting so much praise here. I always thought Music Direct was a much better company. After reading all the negative comments about Music Direct I am not so sure anymore.

Nothing but good experience with AA for 20 years, though never bought serious equipment from them...
Hi jl35, I have never bought component’s from audio advisor until I experienced buying a $6,500.000 ayon cd2s digital player that from USA tubes audio, junk equipment and way beyond poor customer service, so I bought a Vincent cds7 digital player from audio advisor, I ended up buying the Vincent two different times, once before the ayon, then again after the ayon player, happy new year.