Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
AA has been around longer than their competitors.  They must be doing something right.  
Aberyclark,

You are so right about AA. They has been putting out the same catalog for the past 20 years. Sure, they Introduce a few Items here and there but their format is basically the same.

In contrast I have been getting the Music Direct catalog for about 10 years. Every year their catalog Improves. Better products, better pictures, better layout.

I think AA is stuck in an 80's time warp. Maybe they have been around longer than the other companies but that doesn't mean they are going to stay there.

Soon enough we'll be able to print audiophile gear in our living rooms. Both regular and on-line dealers will be gone. Brave new world. I prefer to stay in '80's time warp'.
My opinion is Audio advisor will be around for much longer,  considering the best customer service I've experienced in my entire length of being an audiophile. 
Wow! , just received my spring clearance 2016 audio advisor, ,,says save  $18,001 on Magico s5 speaker's,  available for  $18,499.00 !!! demo pair