Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Not-so-oldgrey,
Thanks for the kudos. i didn't do it to show off, but to say that HT and 2 channel can happily coexist, if you plan for it. Things like HT bypass on a stereo preamp help a lot, as do dedicated signal paths, etc.

Ted
Hey Ted, Steve E. had triple Bypass in last 2 weeks but is back in hospital with leg infection but is in good spirits. He has brought his weight down and is looking at a Kidney and Pancreatic transplant ASAP....the bypass puts that a step closer. He still has those VMPS beauties.
Oldgrey: welcome aboard. I to agree that 2 channel and HT can exist in the same environment. In fact it can be done exceptionally well in several different ways if you are willing to work at it. I am just south of you in the Brecksville area and would like to have you as well as others in our group over for a listen when you get some time. I like a lot of Jazz mostly pre 1980 and have several Coltrane albums in my playing rotation. Happy listening, Herman
Chad,
Holy !!!!! I pray that he's getting better? Wow! Does he have donors lined up? I'd like to know what hospital? I'll email you offline (off A-gon). Thx
Ted