KUDOS to Music Direct

I recently purchased a demo piece of equipment from Music Direct. They quickly shipped it out and I received it without shipping damage.
I hooked it up and started it up and all was good until I went to use the remote. It wouldn't work.
I opened it up to check the batteries. They were horribly corroded and had leaked out.
The next day I put in a call to customer service and explained the situation. Without question they immediately ordered a replacement and apologized for the inconvenience. 
Now that is what I call Customer Service.
Having had bad experiences in the past with other companies, it was refreshing to be treated as a valued customer.
Kudos to Music Direct. They deserve recognition.
jadedavid
I've only had first rate service from MD

+1  I order A LOT from Music Direct and have always had excellent service.  Holly Smith is my go to gal and she is fantastic.
In years past when they represented the brands I’ve grown to love, I ordered a LOT from MD as well 2005-2009. In those years I received GREAT customer service, attention and advice from Mark S., Roger S., and Jason R. With the exception of the cables and power conditioning I utilize today, they (and in particular Mark S.) are responsible for pointing me in the direction of Esoteric, Legacy and Edge (now Maker Audio) that I have utilized ever since. This advice came at a time when I was auditioning a long list of other high-end brands and put me on a path to a sound that I was looking for at price points that delivered great value. Kudos to MD!