The one component that you wish you had not bought

Most of us have a component that we spent good money on and then wished that we had not bought.
In my case, it was a Musical Fidelity X-Can V3....which I mistakenly acquired after reading a rave review by
Sam Telling....( yes, I know...that was pretty stupid!). 

What is the one component that you acquired that quickly went back on A'gon?
128x128daveyf
I guess I'm pretty lucky- except for a few cheapie phono cartridges I bought in the 1970's before I decided to buy a Shure V15 Type 3, I've bought no turds. 
The early non-async versions of the Wavelength Brick USB DAC and the Wavelength Cosecant USB DAC. Unfortunately it took me 2 Wavelength DACs to figure out Gordon Rankin made some inferior DACs and making them tube based probably hurt them more than it improved the sound.   
In the 40+ years I've been serious about listening to music, there have been many component I have bought and haven't kept. Mostly because I live in a rural area and most of the component were bought without listening....This is from the last 10-15 years.
What I have regretted buying...Cambridge 640 CD Player....Musical Fidelity A3.2, Linn Klyde cartridge. Lehmann BlackBox, Spendor Ls3-5,
Best buys have been...Denon DL301, Naim 150x combo CD5X Flatcap, Whest Phono, Neat Elite, Hercules\Mose, Ittok rewire, 
What I regret selling...Rogers LS3/5A, Supex 900.
Interesting to see the Wadia WT 2000 on this list. I saw one more than 20 years ago and always wanted it. There were a couple on Audiogon a year ago but I just couldn't pull the trigger on something almost three decades old. I feel better already.
I had some  high cost speakers in my days , Dynaudio, B&W,J.M. Reynard,and Paradigm all very good to a degree. "But" per cost to performance all over priced . Do to  money and fixed income not to mention rising cost . I just purchase a pair of JBL LC310-1 speakers from a Antique shop in almost in perfect condition for 50 bucks cash .These speakers are least 20 years old . Then ran to Mangola, Best Buy turned in my Sony small 3 way speakers received credit . The young girl at the refund counter  was in love with the manager . Not paying attention that the speakers were bought 6 months ago . Took credit and purchase the New Rotel RA-12 intergrated amp , hook it up to the JBL speakers . "Wow sounded just as good but of course different then those high cost brand names . Total cost 775 bucks for the speakers and amp. "But" I do have good quality Wire World speaker cables and Chord interconnects and a Nad CD payer .The Rotel is a quality unit for $$$. Very nice Dac too, a very clean and clear sound and power full sounding for 60 watts . Only complaint the functions buttoms on the unit and remote are tiny , need Superman eyes to see them .Just goes to say shop around for a grand you can put together a nice system .