TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
What Amp makes me smile?
 Try the Rotel  RA-12 intergrated amp .Hooked it to my B&W 804 D3 speakers .Able to save a lot of $$$. Now that what makes me smile!
Right now I have only one amp to recommend, namely the H-Cat X-10 MkIII that just far exceeds any amp that I have ever heard. For many years, I had only tube amps and preamps. I loved featherweight 1.56 watt amps on very high efficiency speakers, usually with poor bass response. Larger tube amps for less efficient speakers always lacked the realism I heard with the low output tube amps.

I ended my tube amp life with the Reimyo PAT-777 300B amp on Behold single driver speakers. I fell in love with the Tidal speakers and bought them. The Reimyo would drive them, but when I tried the LSA Statement amp, it was far superior.

Accuphase but it should be mated Pre and Amp (or Integrated).  real clean and smooth
Sorry avdweeb--
been a while. I haven't heard the AVA components and, although I've heard Prima Luna at shows, it was not at length and not enough to form an opinion. I would say that if you pair the Wells up with a nice tube preamp, you will not be disappointed. I've heard it with high end solid state and tubes and it is unfailingly musical. The tube front will give it more dimensionality and liquidity. I liked it so much with the tube pre that I thought the system was all tube with exceptional grip. 
Sorry avdweeb--
been a while. I haven’t heard the AVA components and, although I’ve heard Prima Luna at shows, it was not at length and not enough to form an opinion. I would say that if you pair the Wells up with a nice tube preamp, you will not be disappointed. I’ve heard it with high end solid state and tubes and it is unfailingly musical. The tube front will give it more dimensionality and liquidity. I liked it so much with the tube pre that I thought the system was all tube with exceptional grip.

No problem! I'm still struggling with this decision, and am trying to pin down my thoughts over here:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/wells-audio-ava-synergy-primaluna-dialouge-premium-hp