Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth
My opinion is Audio advisor will be around for much longer,  considering the best customer service I've experienced in my entire length of being an audiophile. 
Wow! , just received my spring clearance 2016 audio advisor, ,,says save  $18,001 on Magico s5 speaker's,  available for  $18,499.00 !!! demo pair 
I live a couple hours North of them and purchased an amp that I told them I would pick up since I was going to be in town. When I arrived it was sitting in the lobby. I was greeted by the receptionist who said Mr. _____? I told her I was and she politely handed me the amplifier. I was very impressed. I know a guy from a local audio store who now works there. They're good folks. They offer what you see and do a good job with it. I have seen the quality of the product offering inching up lately.
They have a pair of demo Magicos in their "spring sale" flyer. Discounted to 18 grand or something…makes you wonder how THAT sales meeting went, "Hey Bob, let's get some Magicos and see what they sound like with the Constellations." Done.
Good laugh wolf_Garcia, I agree with you,  btw, audio advisor is the best customer service I've experienced,  and yes,  they are fine folks,  falconquest, who is your dealer there? , I deal with joe, now that is the man!