Best amp for Raidho Speakers

I just bought a pair of Raidho C1.1 speakers. For you Raidho experts out there, what do you feel is the best amp for these speakers? I will be using an Audio Research SP20 preamp. I am currently using Mcintosh MC275 amps but I think the Raidho might be better with a solid state amp. What is the consensus on this ? Is Raidho better with SS or tubes ?
mikeyaya
J - I ran my Octave V110 with KT90 tubes (about 90W) with both the D1's and D2's. At low to upper mid listening levels it sounded great. But when pushed to the max the lows stayed flat while the mids and highs went louder. That said  I traded in the Octave for a 300W Aavik U300 and at low to mid levels there was no real difference. So IMO you'll be fine with 80W.
I visited a Raidho dealer a few months ago, was listening to a pair of C3.1's, very smooth sounding, but really lacked dynamics.  The salesman said that the tubes in the power amp driving them were over a year old and needed replacing, which should have improved the dynamics.

I'm not a "tube fan", prefer solid state electronics.
Thanks xti16.That's a very helpful response, and one that has been echoed by others (but not often). It's most helpful, because not only is my amp a hybrid, but it should have plenty of current available for the C 1.1's to fully display their dynamic bass at moderate volumes.
ejr1953 - Raidho is not really known for dynamics. They are more like a cross between a planner and a box speaker. Very clear/fast/detailed (super low noise floor) with exceptional imaging yet still musical to get your feet tapping and a nod or two from your head. Better dynamics than a planner but quite as good as a traditional box speaker.
xti16 - not known for dynamics? I’d suggest that a bit of effort must go into the amp selection.  I’ve had my D1.1s powered by several high current SS amps (currently Ayre MX-R monos) with no dynamics problems......OR IF there is a problem, maybe the superb imaging, giant sound stage, the recreation of instrument timbre, speed, detail, etc completely divert my attention from potentially missing dynamics. Subjective as sound interpretation may be, the D1.1s are the most "live musicians in the room" speaker I’ve ever listened to with most genres of music.

An exception, I will concede my point regarding dynamics as it relates to hard rock at floor shaking volumes....the slam of a 3-way box like a Wilson, Magico, B&W 800 Series will almost always win the dynamics game but will not compete on the other characteristics described above. And then again, here’s the real disclaimer: when we listen to any speaker, we’re actually listening to an entire system of gear.