What is best turntable for listening to Rock from the sixties like Led Zeppelin?

The sound quality isn’t great, so rather than something super revealing, something that is very musical, and can also convey the magic. Sort of the Decca cartridge equivalent of turntables. I am guessing less Caliburn and Techdas, more Linn, Roksan, Denon, EMT 927, Rega, even.
tokyojohn
 I have to agree with mapman..Ive listened to Zepplin on a nice VPI table as well as a cheap Philips ga212 and it sounds close IMO .I suggest getting sacd and give it a twirl..
Note that my turntable could not do well with the "unplugged" Norwegian Gypsy Death Metal Polka tribute to Myron Floren albums (there are four), but this could have been due to the fact that I took the "unplugged" part perhaps too literally.

I'm with Atmasphere on this as it comes up often, "What preamp should I use for modern jazz, solo oboe, and recordings of caterwauling chimpanzees in heat?"

Also, when I was 18 and playing in the aforementioned band, a local groupie told me she heard the Jeff Beck group and thought I should try to be like Rod Stewart. Yeah…I'll get right on that...For a kid in a 60s Honolulu blues band I, of course, was utterly unqualified to be anywhere. Luckily the rest of the band was pretty good, and after all these years I'm still unqualified to be anywhere, but it works for me.
Inna is right. Nottingham Analogue may be a bit obscure, but it is considerably underpriced, whatever your budget. I have been a happy customer for 18 years.
A bit of an odd-ball question but I am intrigued. There are many good responses here first of all. I'm not a vinyl nut but do own a turntable and do listen to Zep. I never though of "tuning" my TT to a specific genre of music but it is interesting. I would guess the cartridge would be the player here and there are many options. My set up is a newer Denon fully auto TT (laziness) mated with a Denon MC cartridge. I'm happy with the sound. The idea I think is extract as much as you can from the grooves, then you'll get the groove.