Looking for a power cable upgrade

I got an itch to upgrade. The sound I'm getting now is great I like it but like most of us I'm want to look at the other side of the mountain for some thing better. This is what I'm using right now:
http://www.vhaudio.com/acrolink-7n-p4030.html
Im looking at spending around 500.00 per cord either used or new, and also would try a diy solution. If anyone as used my current cables and has moved to something else please comment. Or if you have found something fantastic please comment as well. Any input would be great. 
manwich620
This is how I get my end attached to my plugs.  Dont try and do all 3 at once.   Land the hot.  Next land the ground.  Make sure the leads have a little room for this next move.  Now spin the plug so that the hot wraps over the ground and allows you to insert the neutral into the hole.  If you spin to the left, you should in a sense be unwinding the conductor so as not to create too much tension.  The ground should now be under the hot  and neutral.  Land the Neutral.   Make sure everything is tight.  You should be able to pull as hard as you can on any lead and it will not pull out of the plug.  Test for shorts or open circuit now.  Once you have the covers installed test for shorts and open circuits again.