Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Thank you for the explaination, JP1208. I appreciate it.

Due to WAF, I had to move my subs yet again this weekend. I will need to do some listening to see what the result of the movement is. Then do some more tweaking to see if I can improve the sound.
STAIND LIVE FROM MOHEGAN SUN . A great sounding blu ray even if you don't like hard rock . The multi and 2 channel sounds pretty good one of the best I highly recommend .
Just got Santana Greatest Hits Live at Montreaux, a July, 2011 concert. His greatest songs, mainly from the Abraxas and Santana albums with some newer ones like Smooth and Maria Maria.

Fantastic concert and the whole band is really smokin on this one. This is a must for Santana fans.
We better add another - Eagle Farewell 1 Tour-Live from Melbourne, finally available on Blu-ray.

Just watched it last night in its entirety, all 30 tracks. Had seen it before on HD-DVD but that disc was lossy Dolby. This one is uncompressed DTS Master and I now have a new reference disc for multi-channel sound. Simply spectacular audio!

Having a dual purpose Music/HT system, every time I start thinking of replacing my multi-channel power amp with a better 2 channel amp because I seldom use more than 2 channels (occasional movie or concert), something like this disc comes around. And it reminds me just how good digital can be for music when done right.

Problem is there are just so few of them.