Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Bonamassa is a great guitarist. This concert will be shown on Directv April 3rd. Channel 567 PLDAHD if you want to check him out. I bet he sounds great on DTS-MA.
I've about 40 blue-ray discs and of these, about a dozen are concerts. Most are really good (the Led Zep Celebration Day falls into that category). Were I to want to show off my HT system or to test a new component, I would use Peter Gabriel's Secret World or one of the Nine Inch Nails offerings. For those of more Catholic tatstes, the blue ray reissue of the Grateful Dead movie is also outstanding though not quite at the level of the PG or NIN items. The visual quality of the Peter Gabriel disc isn't on par with the audio content IMHO.
Ever since upgrading my oppo to the new 105, the musical side of the concerts has only gotten better especially in the Bluray department...Thanks for the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds, just got that one too...very nice...If you like classical...I did find a copy of the Trondheim Solistene 'Souvenir'for a deal in BluRay..truly another marvel and musical experience
I love all of my Blu-ray DVD concerts but if I had to vote on one, it would no question be Stevie Wonder "Live at Last". On a solid HT system, this is a PHENOMONAL concert. TURN IT UP !!!
Stevie Wonder and the daughter albeit not bad certainly not top 20!
Joe Bonamasa's new BR certainly worthy of note.
As for Deep Purple Gilain would do better as a comedian!