Audience Adept Mod

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who can modify and older Audience Adept power conditioner for increased performance? Thanks for your input.
walnut
/Bacardi, if you bought the TS or TSS (new) version, you really need a great power cord. Although the P3 is pretty good and great for its price, the TS or TSS deserves a better one. I suggest either the AU24SE or the NordOst Valhalla 2m (the 1m is not as good as the 2m version) to add speed and resolution to your system which are pretty much HD based. IME, they are excellent but tend to be on the polite side which makes it very palatable to listen to, maybe you could use a bit of sparkle.
Jazzonthehudson, I may get the Au24 with it and it is the latest TSS model (full blown version). Can't wait. Should be with me by Thursday, maybe Friday latest. I am really excited how my plasma will look plugged into it too. I do watch a lot of movies aside from good 2 channel.
Jazzonthehudson, I may get the Au24 with it and it is the latest TSS model (full blown version). Can't wait. Should be with me by Thursday, maybe Friday latest. I am really excited how my plasma will look plugged into it too. I do watch a lot of movies aside from good 2 channel.
Bacardi, the beauty of AR power conditioner is their different outlets (as you may know, each have different value of capacitance, the largest closest to the power in /Neutrik cord) so select one and keep them in as these teflon caps with improved copper leads take at least 300h to burn in. My best experience is put the TV in the middle sockets row. For such an investment, good (and stable due to the power cords tension on the unit) isolation is imperative. I am using a maple block onto a Symposium shelf sits and between it and the conditioner Symposium Rollerblocks (the Jr version is too unstable); Stillpoint Ultra SS is better but you have to be very careful each time you pull a plug.