Shiit yggdrasil

I purchased this dac a few months back and I am absolutely blown away by how much I enjoy listening to it. I have owned a Bi-dat, Ayre QB DSD, Resolution Audio, PS Audio and many others as well as in home demo of very expensive Chord, Aesthetics and DCS gear. Nothing has sounded this good in my room in my system( Devore Fidelity, Line Magnetic - other products I absolutely love). Please forgive my lack of detailed description and hyperbole as I know many of us hear and experience reproduced sound differently so you might hate it. This is just a recommendation to try it. I am so glad I did. and wanted to share my experience.
ricevs,
You make some interesting and logical points. Currently on the  6 Moons Web site is a review of the French TOTALDAC d1-6  which is a R2R ladder design. According to Srajan Ebean (reviewer ) the Sabre based Fore Daisy DAC  held its own in direct comparison. As you rightly acknowledge, many factors come into play to determine the final sound quality. 
 Charles, 

It’s there for you to study and read ricevs if you take the time. PCM (Redbook) is best converted using Multibit Ladder dacs implemented correctly naturally.

If you just listen to a few biased owners that’s up to you, next you’ll be advocating Synergistic fuses, because a few say so.

Cheers George

George,

"Biased owners, DSD hoax, bad delta sigma, fuse hoax"......at least we know where you stand........seems like a swamp to me.....I would throw you a rope but you probably would ask me if it is an R2R rope.... he he

Hey, its just all for fun.  Enjoy yourself.  Love what you do and everyone. 

Ric

Like where you now stand, promoting (headlining) now on your site the mods for the Gustard, when a year ago it was for the best ever for PCM the early v1 Schitt Yggdrasil.

And yes quote like this below, are just what those voodoo fuses are all about.

6. Demagnetize the CD with a bulk eraser, one of the audiophile demagnetizers or the Walker Talisman. Works great but you must do this every time you play.

Pity they’re made of plastic and aluminium, and therefore invisible to a demagnetizer. (plenty more where that one came from) unless there's a frantic clean up done on all the voodoo. 

Cheers George

Times, they are a changin

George, stuck in the past?  The mud got you down?  Maybe I should wave my Voodoo stick and all will be better.  he he.

Love you   Have fun

Lets get back to Yggy, etc. fun, yes?