Recommendations for XLR interconnect cables on a BAT system

Hi guys.
I just purchased a BAT 32SE pre amp, that I am going to connect to some VK60 BAT monoblock´s, what recommendations of XLR cables do you think would be good for this set up.
I currently have some ProAC 3.8 speakers that run on Cardas Quadlink 5C speaker cables.
Thinking about the cardas golden cross XLR ? any thoughts ?

Thanks

Adrian 

adriansd1970
Personally, I would think that you could use a touch of silver. I've heard your ProAc speakers, and I've owned 9 pieces of BAT gear. While very nice, they both can be a touch on the warm side. Your Cardas speaker cables are also a bit warm. From my experiences, too much of a good thing can be bad.

Now, if you love warm, sweet sound, this may work out well for you.
If you are seeking a bit more resolution, you may consider trying something with silver in it, like Acoustic Zen Absolute.
I use Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper with my BAT gear. Sounds very good to my ears.
I just got a set of Morrow MA7 XLR and burning them in right now. Copper strands coated in silver. Wow, they are very good. Definitely bested my Audioquest Sky XLR and cost less.
I've been using all BAT systems for years, and tried many cables. I tried Cardas and they were way to warm, even dull sounding. Right now I use Audioquest Sky and Audioquest Colorado. Both sound really good in system. Music Direct has some really nice deals on the AQ Columbia and AQ Colorado right now.  Be careful buying used AQ cables, there have been counterfeits floating around. Good luck.