Recommendations for XLR interconnect cables on a BAT system

Hi guys.
I just purchased a BAT 32SE pre amp, that I am going to connect to some VK60 BAT monoblock´s, what recommendations of XLR cables do you think would be good for this set up.
I currently have some ProAC 3.8 speakers that run on Cardas Quadlink 5C speaker cables.
Thinking about the cardas golden cross XLR ? any thoughts ?

Thanks

Adrian 

adriansd1970
I use Acoustic Zen Absolute (0.5m XLR).  According to head of AZ Robert Lee 1% of copper in the Absolutes silver wire makes a difference. It is very neutral, clean and fast sounding IC.  Resolution is fantastic.
I agree with Jmcgrogan2 . BAT amps (even Solid states) are more on warm side of neutral. Some Silver IC would add more neutrality and would add more high frequency extension. I use AQ SKY with my BAT 600Se with an excellent result. Some other AQ silver ICs like AQ Cheetah or AQ Niagra would also work out.
I concur w/ the panel that Cardas tend to be warm, dull and rolled off.
I like Audioquest SKY as well. Interesting to read Morrow could sound better?
I'm with Jafant.....Cardas was the very worst cable I've had in My system...every iteration of Cardas was bad......Sky was an overwhelming success.....but don't use it now.  XLR (balanced operation) will work if indeed the equipment is designed for balanced operation...that is....complete separate circuits for the plus side and identical but separate section for the minus side.  Many companies put XLR inputs/outputs on their equipment for advertising/bragging, but are not differentially balanced.
Many companies put XLR inputs/outputs on their equipment for advertising/bragging, but are not differentially balanced.

Balanced Audio Technology (BAT), which the OP is using, offers fully differential designs.