New theater build questions

Hello,

Looking for a little advice on my audio gear.

I am in the drywall phase of a new theater room. It is 23x15 with 7ft ceilings. I am doing a front projector for my image.

I am using DCM Time Window 7's as my main speakers, Surroundscape Center and TFV'10.0's as my rears.

All are large speakers, and the time windows go down to 20hz, and the TFV's 25 hz.

I am running a B&K REF 50s2 for a pre, and a b&k AV5000S2 Plus a rotel rb-981.

I am looking for a couple of new things.

Either a oppo BD player as a source, going to the REF 50,

or picking up a emotiva UMC 200 pre, or buying a pioneer eilite SC-75 and using it as a processor with my existing amps, plus the additional zones I have in my basement.

Any ideas on my best route? Or a different route?

As far as subs, I have 2. A thiel SS1 and a Monitor audio FB-210.

The thiel plays lower than the Monitor Audio. Both are really musical subs, not theater subs.

I have been thinking of doing a SVS PB13 ultra, any other suggestions?

IS it a good idea to use the SVS with the thiel or MA sub with the SVS for ultra low bass and the others for upper/mid bass?
dcmlover
In the sub department, I've owned a SVS PB13 ultra in my 13x19x8 room and it was amazing. Parted with it to buy 2 when I renovate room to 20 x 25 x 8. I may do 2 svs SB13ultras or one with bigger driver than my Casta C's. Two subs are better than one always.......

I've also owned the Emotiva UMC-200 and it was really good through 5.1 multi channel analogue. It's processing sounded better than the Oppo 105 I had and sold.........could I suggest an Emotiva XMC-1 and be done......
I like my Airmotive desktop speakers, I am really thinking about Dolby Atmos though, it would cost be a bit extra, but is it worth it? Something like one of these http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/Buyers-Guide-Dolby-Atmos-Receivers.shtml